Sunday, August 29, 2010

fall

who is excited about fall?!
there has been a few days here in nashville this last week that has allowed me to taste fall weather. i think i was beginning to think a day without sweating was nearly impossible!
i moved to nashville almost exactly 10 years ago this next month. i remember the smell of the crisp air and the fiery colors striking my pupils.
i am ready to open the windows of my house during perfect sunny weather days and to close them at night and pretend the candles that sit in my fireplace is a fire. i am ready for sweaters and boots. i am ready to hear the sound of leaves crunching under my feet.
i do not want to rush these summer days that are still hanging around but i will gladly welcome fall's return.....you know, whenever it's ready:)

No comments:

Post a Comment